CANCELATIONS, REFUNDS, VOUCHERS & TRANSFERS
A refund may be received if:
- We were not able to provide the service for which fees were paid in advance.
- Park or facility has to be closed due to natural hazards.
A voucher may be received if:
- Cancellations are allowed with at least 14 days advance notice. There will be a $10.00 cancellation fee for each campsite or lodging unit reserved.
- A death or dire illness has occurred in customer’s immediate family. There will be a $10.00 cancellation fee for each campsite or lodging unit reserved. A letter explaining the event and relation to the customer is required to be submitted to the park manager before cancellation is granted.
- There is a cancellation within 13 days of the arrival. The customer will forfeit 50% of their reservation total.
- No refunds or vouchers will be received:
- If the park guest does not show up for their respective reservations.
- For shortened stays except for reasons listed in this section and only for the balance of the days left on the reservation.
Site transfers will be allowed within one year from the actual reservation date with a $10.00 transfer fee charged for each unit or campsite being transferred. Transfers will not be allowed within 13 days of arrival.