Skip to content
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS & TRANSFERS
A refund may be received if:
- We were not able to provide the service for which fees were paid in advance.
- Park or facility has to be closed due to natural hazards.
- Cancellations are allowed with at least 14 days advance notice. There will be a $10.00 cancellation fee for each campsite or lodging unit reserved.
- A death or dire illness has occurred in a customer’s immediate family. There will be a $10.00 cancellation fee for each campsite or lodging unit reserved. A letter explaining the event and relation to the customer is required to be submitted to the park manager before cancellation is granted.
- There is a cancellation within 13 days of the arrival. The customer will forfeit 50% of their reservation total.
No refunds will be received:
- If the park guest does not show up for their respective reservations.
- For shortened stays except for reasons listed in the above section and only for the balance of the days left on the reservation.
- Site transfers will be allowed within one year from the actual reservation date with a $10.00 transfer fee charged for each unit or campsite being transferred.
- Transfers will not be allowed within 13 days of arrival.